Sunday, May 7, 2017

Hobby

My hobbies are if I can recall... only one which is drawing. I absolutely love drawing it's my only passion. This has been my hobby since I was about 7 years old. My brother got me into drawing because on day I just decided to copy him. Although,  I never thought it would have a big impact in my life. I love drawing so much and I'm still trying to be better. People tell me I was born naturally talented but I don't think so I just think it's time and practice. The only reason why I love drawing so much is because it's the only thing I'm good at. It's also so easy to express your creativity and how you feel without having to use words. I also have my own art area in my room with all my art supplies. This hobby has inspired me to do many things and I wish one day to turn this into my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment