Friday, May 5, 2017

Empowered

The day I felt most powerful was the day when I helped my friend. I helped my friend because she was going through a lot. I would always be there to cheer her up and be understanding. If she ever needed support I was there for her. I felt powerful because not only did it make me feel good. I helped a friend out and made here feel better. It felt good being there for someone who need help and support. Although the day I felt most powerless was when I felt like I wasn't good enough, I didn't really like who I was. I realized everything I've done in the past to hurt people. I been wanting to change but it's hard and I felt that I couldn't change my actions at all. I tried and failed and tried but I still seem to not get it and it makes me feel powerless till this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment