Sunday, May 7, 2017

Playlist

This is the type of music I listen to when I'm these moods. I suggest maybe checking some out. Well when I just want to chill is the album NAV by NAV or I listen to Bryson Tiller. When I want to feel energy or hyped is when I listen to the album DAMN by Kendrick Lamar or any Kendrick song. When ever I'm in a sad mood or down I tend to listen to rock music. My favorite rock band is Three Days Grace and Avenged Seven Fold. I can relate so much to their music but it's also very sad. When I just was to listen to music anywhere I tend to listen to a lot of J.Cole. My favorite albums of his is Cole World:The Sideline Story, 4 Your Eyez Only, Born Sinner. Actually every song of his I love and listen to. Anyway this is the type of music I listen to when I'm in a these types of mood. But I generally listen to this type of music whenever I'm doing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment